Best Law Enforcement Watches Part #3: First Line Supervisor

Well, at this point in a career you are beginning to think about promotion and gravitating towards the managing and leading people role, as opposed to focusing on yourself for the most part. It’s a lot like having children, except without the cuddling and bedtime stories. So, why not take this time, focus on yourself for just a little bit, and be selfish about what goes on your wrist.

Best Law Enforcement Watches Part #1: Police Academy and Patrol

Being in law enforcement for almost 20 years, and having worked in various units throughout my particular department, I think I can at least offer some insight into the world of law enforcement watches and the type of timepieces that may serve a police officer well given their particular assignment.

Pawn Shop Horology: A Unique Fossil Watch & Victorinox Chrono

One thing me and my father have in common is that we both really enjoy scoping out pawn shops for some good deals, and living in Lincoln, Nebraska there Is a strong influence from college football and college life in general. So you’ll often find some neat stuff that some college kid pawned off to pay for rent or groceries. Among the many things you find, watches fill most the pawn shops around town.